The following are our procedures and items that can be included when shipping your colocation equipment to us:
- Double box everything.
- Use foam inserts, bubble wrap or air bags to pack any device. Please do not use peanuts because they build up static charges.
- Have all equipment secure inside the case. Screwless cases have been known to come apart and expansion cards or hard drives fall out.
2. PROVIDE RAILS
You must provide rails for your rack-mount server(s). If you do not, you will be charged a $50 setup fee per server. If you have a non-standard rack-mount server, it will not be installed until we get the non-standard rails from you.
3. EQUIPMENT INVENTORY LIST
This list will be on your account and is a record of your equipment we have in our facility. All of your equipment needs to be listed with Manufacturer, Model#, Serial#, Description, IP Address, OS for each server and if its for the current install or replacement parts.
4. REPLACEMENT PARTS & STORAGE
- You will be charged a $40 an hour fee for remote hands on for us to replace your equipment.
- We can store replacement parts for you to have on hand as needed and the following is the allocated storage space we provide you:
Mid-Tower, Full-Tower & 1U-5U Rack Space Colo plans- one small locker with the dimensions of 12” Height x 12” Length x 11” Wide.
Quarter, Half and Full Cabinet Colo plans- one storage locker with dimensions that are 33” Height x 18” Length x 11” Wide.
Packages arrival- You must send us the tracking #s and day/time of your packages arrival. If your equipment shipments arrive without notifying us it could delay your deployment.
Our Facility Address:
Attn: (Your Name or Ticket #)
1325 Tracy Ave
Kansas City, MO 64106
We will provide your IP allocation soon after your new order placement has been received so you can pre-configure your server(s). We also provide the network drop cables. Once the equipment arrives please allow 24-48 hours for the technician to unpack, inspect equipment, setup and deploy your service(s).