- 5 days before the invoice is due
- 1st Reminder: 1 day after due date
- 2nd Reminder: 3rd day overdue
- 3rd & Final Reminder: 4th day overdue
2. We do not e-mail, telephone or send postal mail notifying about disconnections. It is your responsibility to make sure your invoice is paid.
3. A $5 late fee will be added to your current overdue invoice if its 5 days past due. It will be paid by automatically charging your default payment method that is on your account.
- late fee, overdue
- 1 Users Found This Useful
1. The day you order your new service, you will be billed for the entire first month. Once the...
For your convenience, we accept a wide array of methods:VisaMasterCardAmerican...
You can add a credit to your account by selecting the billing tab and then add funds.
In the event of a billing dispute you must pay the disputed amount by the due date. Once the...
Due to the nature of this business, we do not offer refunds for any reason or under any...